All I read about is what people want to do i their life, their goals and dreams. That’s great. Positive and fun. But what I really want to know is what you DONT want to do (again).
I don’t really regret things. It’s what we do in life that takes us forward. Or backwards. For good or bad. Below is my anti-bucket list. This is what I won’t do again:
- Tequila race
- Eat a big kebab before going on a spinning roller coaster
- Rescue two cats with diarrhea
- Lick an electric fence (yeah, I KNOW! But it was a bet. I won)
- Ride a motorcycle in shorts
- Yawn while being on that damn motorcycle (and with a burnt leg). Damn those flies.
Tell me yours!